Thursday 5 March 2009

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

I made the production logo myself; I wanted it to show the comical edge in my work.

The long road logo is mine too; it represents a funding company’s logo.

I deliberately put only a few credits in to avoid the boring aspect of having so much to read, like the titles to the first Spiderman

I decided to put each actors name as they appear on screen so you have something to relate too.

The films a slightly comical action film which, if made would probably be done so by a large film company such as universal studios, who have a lot of experience with comic book style films

I decided to put ‘a film by’ instead of ‘directed by’ as I did more than just direct it.

Its fairly un-conventional to put the title of the film in twice how ever I decided to do this, the first title is to introduce you to the civilian Drake, and the final title to show you he’s more than just a civilian.

No comments: