Tuesday 10 February 2009

Project so far update

I've set forward in crossing things off my list of stuff still to do, some i have done fine however others i have had trouble with:

  1. Finnishing my mood board i tryed taking the files home to finnish it but i don't have the same version of final cut apparently so the folder wouldn't open.
  2. The same goes for my annimatic.
  3. I'm currently working out my shot list.
  4. i have a few suggestions from my teacher and i changed the set from a street to a toe path or somthing.
  5. Ash is going to be playing the lead role of drake.
  6. Ash also suggested to me that i buy a pair of reading glasses from boots for about £5, and i'll ask one of the chemistry labs if we can borrow a lab coat. I also realized i need a gun as a prop, this isn't a problem as i have a suitable plastic one.
  7. I still need to do font tests.

No comments: