Sunday 1 February 2009

Blog feedback

Bellow is the feedback Phillipa gave me, i think she was very honest and helpfull with her comments, i plan to try and do more of my own research and not just the work im set, i also think i could do with putting more content into my work.

Over all, I think your blog is very detailed, interesting and you have, so far, done a lot of research towards your Film Project.One aspect which I really like, is that even though your blog posts are quite detailed, you have posted a lot of visual examples of research. This, in my opinion is much more interesting to read, also shows that you have researched in more than one place and shows exactly what you have researched. Of course, all of your visuals are relevant and they show the thought in which you put into looking for something which will help you with your project.Your logos, in particular, are quite good and show off your talents with effects and your creativity.The text which you post along with each visual is just as good as the research itself, very detailed and you seem to know what you are going to do or at least have a lot of inspiration.I don't have many bad points about your blog but I think that you could research some more visual or info on films and programs etc, relevant to your chosen opening - rather than relying on the blog homework.

No comments: