Wednesday 4 February 2009

Major issue expansion

1) My first major issue is finding a good location.

With out a good location my entire opening sequence will look amature and poorly thought out.

The solution to this is to spend a good amount of time, a day or two, scouting for the right location.


2) The second of my three main issues is the adverse weather conditions

Recently college has been closed due to heavy snow and is likly to do so again later in the week. Every time college is shut, we loose time off the project and as the dead line is fixed, time is precious.

There is no real solution for this, as i can't change the weather! how ever i can help myself by doing as much work from home as possible, research, practice shots etc.

3) The 3rd and final major issue im goin to experiance is being on holiday in half term.

Once again, there is little i can do to rectify this problem, although i do plan on taking my macbook with me so i will make sure i've shot all my footage before i go so i am able to edit it on the plane etc.

No comments: