Thursday 15 January 2009

T2-61 Evaluation/marking

Blog - I thought the blog entries for this project were all pretty good, an apropriate mix of analysis, screen shots, practice shoots and visuals. I did however think that they would of benifited from more posts, theres three people in their group and only 20 odd posts.

Video - The more i watchthis video, the more i like it and understand why they've done things and the more i think things work. I'm still not keen on the 1st 10 seconds, the shot of the computer screen is confusing, looks like a floating screen not a stalker in a dark room. I like the CCTV effect they use for a few seconds but the fade out of it ruins it a bit. the video was well cut and switches between stalker and stalkie revlevantly. I dont likethe fairly non-descript sound track.

No comments: